Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Momments Away

Mid term break is coming soon..just a few more days and it will be Malaysia Here I come...

Last week of poly is definitely relaxing,most of the subjects are more or less done teaching for the mid term exam..just tat i got some big huge project thingy,which i might not be able to be involve fully ( sry guys )... haha well whatever it is,home sweet home i long for you..

Kasturi is a good tuiton centre as well...Their timing for giving out SPM $$$$ is so perfect...hahahaha i get to collect my 120 they owe me...i m at 12A student u know,not 11A..lol they count the GCE english thingy,how fake is tat...

well from next week onwards,any 1 free??? wanna go out =) call me !!! hehehehe
I seriously just cant wait,so so so many things just await me...

No comments: