Sunday, June 7, 2009

Guess whose back

Im BACK IN MALAYSIA =) lol sudah 2 hari but i finally managed to get my router up and running properly... u know what was the solution,i just had to switch on my modem n router first b4 my cpu =.= how gay is tat...

well i came bak on friday, took a coach,grassland stg stg...haha some china company,played some chinese drama on the tv ....took around 5 1/2 hrs or so to reach imbi...came down and met my parents !!! =) weeeeeeeeeeee

went for college cg during the night and supper at Stevens Corner ( finally some nice food and cheap as well ) hahahaha satisfy my hunger...

Saturday turn out me hanging out with navin,alone..gay bastard...hahaha since philip afk and went for some malay wedding whom i doubt he even knows the bride =P then went for treasure hunt in YA....hahaha sadly din find no treasure...lol...night came,went eat my Dry Curry Pan Mee in desa,huhu how i miss you oh dear sweet pan mee..

today,went for church service...lol from the jumping and fast pace church i went to the slow sweet melody hyms...hahaha,went lunch then went futsall in air panas....nvr went there b4 actualy...hahaha and i seriously suck in futsall dy,damit i have to keep fit liao...

haha tats mostly it for the few days i have been back....will be here for my mid term break which is around 3 weeks....soo CALL ME out =)

No comments: