Saturday, April 11, 2009

Soon To Be GONE

   I am going to try my very best to revive my blog and hopefully keep it alive when I restart my studying life ( updating everyweek or stg ? )   my comeback is coming!!!

  Anyway, for those who still dont know...last week or so i decided to take up the offer to study in Singapore Polytechnic ( SP ) , kinda last minute thing since i had to stop my AUSMAT in MCKL and register in Singapore and so on...leaving me with 1 week to say my goodbyes and pack ( which i left 1 more day to do )  

I will be doing a diploma in Aerospace Electronic and will be going to the moon some day =.=" lame shyt..well its a 3 years thingy and I will be bonded to Singapore for another 3 years..soo totalling up to about 6 years in Singapore at least ( wont be see-ing every1 for 6 years  o.0 ) 

Anyway, thats mostly it gua...will be taking some nice coach down to singapore in the early hours of Sunday ( 6am = dam bloody early ) this is due to the fact it is a long weekend in SG with good friday being a public holiday... 

Hopefully i am able to find a hostel or a room or an apartment with other ppl fast since the poly hostel is kinda limited and so on... SO yeah, THATS IT and I am gonna still be online  - MSN 4 LIFE plus its just singapore only [not tat far ler] soo aint tat much of a big deal....

But still gonna miss every1 back in Malaysia once i m there =( 
So wish ME luck and keep in touch =P

No comments: