Sunday, April 12, 2009

Day 1

It curently 10.10pm as i start to write this post on my new lappy.

Day 1 of my new chapter, it started of with an Aeroline coach ride down to Singapore in the early hours of the morning. This then is followed by the immigration process in SG in which some strict lady officer demanded me to open my beg which i have already been facing problem just pushing it. Well since i dont recall smuggling any drags wat so ever,i was not tat worried but was just abit tension about the fact that there are some illegal games dvd in my begpack... Well as dumb as she were,she din realise no shyt instead ask me to run along since the que was getting longer... SERVE U RITE !!!

Then it was my trip down to Harbour Front to meet my Uncle n his family since their church servis was held there in a cinema hall there as well 0.o But sadly i miss the Easter servis and end up with their youth servis later on in the day.

well,i follwed my 2 cousin back to their church ( Moriah Assembly ) in some cartered bus and the church is indeed quite cool with fusball table, a room juz to lepak n so on...lol well nothing beats EEFC still =p haha, well it was quite interesting meeting my cousins frends even thought i had some trouble remembering all their names ...

Took a mrt back to my uncle place and there i found it lying there waiting for me...My new beloved laptop...

Ahh well thats mostly it for my of arrival here...Have my orientation tomorrow...So see you guys online MSN yea malaysians and dont forget about me =)

No comments: