Friday, December 5, 2008

What A DAY

My day started with my handphone giving out on me in the early morning...it just decided to die and nvr be on again...sad lah ( plus i juz found out have to pay rm120 juz to repair it,which is like wth )

But after a good short sleep...i went for my first driving lesson...weeeeeeeee,even thought i spend like 1hour juz driving around an empty car park...i manage to learn how change gear and i even drove home =) wahahaha

After tat,i decided to pay some1 to shoot me with a gun in order to leave a permanent mark on meself...huhu ,it look so nice ^^

The day gets better even though it started off  badly, I aint lonely boy no more ....weeeeeeeeeeeee

1 comment:

Ayaka Wong said...

haha...aim no lonely boy
haha..
really quite a long time no chat wit u lo ...