Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 2 : Back To School

Its my second day in Singapore and was my first in Singapore Poly as a student.

Orientation was ok,get to know my classmate - DASE 1B 23 =) hehehe then i was brief about some Flag Day thingy which seems to be a huge event for singaporeans..going around selling stickers to raise fund for the needy.... doing charity work dy on my first week here

The good thing about today was I finally met my actual class mate and they seem kinda friendly and good,which is a good thing and the best part was i saw the indoor bball court =) weeeeeeee,the floors are padded with some rub thingy...feels so nice...lol cant wait to play....

well still have orientation on for the upcoming days...wish me luck =) 

*pray tat i find a hostel and some nice ppl to stay wit me

No comments: