Friday, May 1, 2009

DAY 20

Tomorrow will mark my 3 weeks stay in SG but as for today its been a good jolly wholesome day =)

Both my parents are down in SG for the weekend, mostly to help me move in to my new room over at Clementi...they brought down stuff that i need,more importantly my lappy cooler =P , now i can online even longer than before...lol

Well sinces it labour day,i too get a day off...being a STUDENT can be considered an occupation,hehehe... soo i woke up late and just lepak the whole day....parents arrived around lunch time,had some lunch nearby,din do much really..mostly juz chilling ..lol

Well, SWINE FLU is getting mroe more serious...up to the point where every day in school we have to do a temperature check up...must bring our own thermometer..lol dam kia si =P malaysian all die hard,dun even bother ( true rite =P ) hehehe well good 4 me lah,decrease my chances of being affected by the flu..

Having sore throat now, could it be??? lol..

No comments: