Thursday, September 11, 2008

Too much

Why do people on motorbikes thing they are so great ? what in the world makes them better...I dont have anything against them riding a bike but why in the world must they open their mouth can insult others...

They drive by..they shout some racist comment then they ride off...usualy i just stare at them hoping that either they get bang or they stop and confront me face to face,since seem to already have some kind of prbolem with me..

instead they juz ride off...when i stare right into their eyes ( look into my eyes,ghost rider ) ,they will just shutup and ride away till they are far enough before they start opening their mouth shouting racist comments again =.= seriously no guts wei...

well on the better note..my birthday is life  6 days away...but i dont feel much of a birthday mood since trials is going on..and its hard..lol..
but for my birthday wish..i wish,i wish,i wish for  =P




Google chrome is so cool ^^  take that mozila firefox !!!!

No comments: