Friday, August 29, 2008

Loner

Who wanna go play badminton tis long weekend ??? I got new badminton racket , its not considered as brand new but its just new lah ... make sense ??? its been ages since i last played but who wanna play??call me!!!

I will be spending my merdeka weeekend home alone with my brother...brotherly bonding ??? lol... wat a loner I m ( guess the person who called me tat is right,lol i got "ditch" by me parents ) hahahaha.....well who wanna go eat breakfast/brunch/lunch/tea/dinner/supper or juz wanna go out...call me!!! pretty please =) my number is 012 _______ =P

I should be studying,trials is just one week away....hopefully i can finish wat i planned to study for the weekend...

And let us all wish for good sunny weather in the evening and nice cold rain during the morning/night so tat i dont have to do gardening for my mum...saya anak yang baik ^^

1 comment:

JTan said...

Alrite.. let's go badminton! When you wanna play? can call ppl like Matt, Hon Chien, Mon, and the Yeow brothers to play along...