Saturday, September 1, 2007

MERDEKA

Kinda late for MERDEKA i guess....since it was yesterday...but anwyay its our country 50th birthday and so on...sadly to say I myself not even patriotic,nvr go countdown or anything,juz seat in front of pc whole night long msn/dota...

well merdeka day = merdeka from skool...meaning no skool for a day...i got the chance to sleep late to wake up late...but for duno wat reason,I had so many phone calls coming in,kacaoing me only...worst part is,calling me house when no1 at home...only me half way sleeping...forcing me to wake up and go pick up the phone....very hard meh juz to call me hp,dun need so budget 1 ler ...haihz

later in the afternoon,I and 2 of my friends decided to go for EMERGE 07 at Sheraton Hotel ( dam cool place )...it was a 3 days event thingy done by City Harvest Church...

Well,I was invited by a good friend of mine whom i known for around 2 years or so,but amazingly never met her b4...we met online and known each other quite well...and finally,i manage to meet up with her...well if u are reading this...I m happy to met U =)

Anyway,in order to go for the event,me friends and i needed to take a train all the way to kelana jaya ( last stop )...after tat,a frend of mine picked us up and sent us to Sheraton Hotel from the event ( thanx man,dun really know how spell ur name..Jed??? ) We reached kinda early,so decided go eat some stuff opposite the hotel...but sadly due so odd circumstances,we only drank...

So the event started of at 6.30,found our seats wit my frend...it started of wit some cool shows and stuff...cant realy remember exactly which came first...but was nice,tats all i can say...after tat was the worship session...it lasted for like 1+ hours...dam long,standing up...haha....follow by a few dances,testimonials,and a short talk by the youth pastor of the church ( his hair is freaking cool,normal ppl also wont have the guts,dun say a pastor )

well,cant really describe every single thing...but overall,it was dam nice and interesting...learn a few things,and experience all sort of stuf...hehe.. so thanx to U,for inviting me...it was worth every single second...

EMERGE 07!!!

No comments: