Friday, July 27, 2007

Updating

Ooo...its been almost a week since i last wrote anything...well mostly I did not have anything tat interesting going on to blog about...plus most ppl tat i know tat blogs also havent been blogging i guess ( all sure kiasu studying for exams )

Well mostly my whole week juz come and go, a group of my friends just started playing RAKION,an online game...Its kinda fun getting to kill 1 another ( mostly i m the 1 tat gets pawn ) but its nice,so for those tat plays add me in rakion yeah ----- > RascalAngel

For the past 2 weeks, I have also been playing bball at skool since KKlub ( watever crap they call it ) havent been a useless chicken and not allowing alot of ppl in entering the club.So bcuz of tat,we all decided to play in school instead. But its kinda far for me,since i aint a "melawatian" ( dun plan to be,since wangsa maju is way better =P ), but cant really help it since most of my frend all stays in melawati,and for them to go to W.Melawati to play its kinda far??? SO for those who palys in wangsa melawati,pls sms me or something when u go and play pls...

And yeah...yahoo fantasy football thingy is open...join everyone tat does play tis kinda stuff...will talk about tis some other time... hehe so for now,inform me yeah if u do play...

Oh well,got to start studying for july test which is next week...haha...cant really concentrate tis couple of days...Good luck to every1 for the up coming test yea =)

Nya Happy Birthday to U , hope u will be reading tis...since u most probaly be studying hard for july test...Happy Birthday =) and good luck ..hehe

1 comment:

Mattster said...

hahaha..ya la... melawati got a lot of 马来人... w.maju majoriti is 华人... haha..ops... big R word appears on my forehead...haha... oh well =p