Sunday, July 15, 2007

Me Saturday

Saturdays...It should have been a holiday from skool as usual but bcuz of our "smart" department of education or something,they make it an official skool day so tat they can pro-long hari raya holiday or some crap... Well as a good student as I am, I declare my own holiday ( i bet all the good students did the same ) and decided to show support to my skool YE group in Times Square.

Well before I and my frends went TS, there was a classical incident of FFK by 1 of my other frend( whom i shall not name for his sake ). Anyway tis guy was the 1 tat actualy came up wit the idea about going out,but wit his track record of FFK, it aint really a perfect 10 for him. So when it came to the day to decide wat time we should go,he told me he was not sure and will confirm wit me at 12midnight. But 10minutes later,he confirmed he will be going...he said so many times till he piss himself out... But on the day itself, when I was sound asleep in the morning, he called me saying he wont be going and gave some crappy reason. After discussing wit my other friends,we decided to try our best to compensate our time and planning so tat FFK boy will be able to make it. And again he confirmed he would be going,but after 15minutes or so,another phone call came but tis time with some stupid tone urgent voice saying he wont be making it. And tat was the end of FFK boy...So for u know who u are,hope u are aware of wat u did...

Anyway bak to Times Square,I and another 2 friends went there to sort of show support to our skool YE club,we had other intentions as well but sadly to say i dun think so it was really fulfilled ...Well quite shockingly there was quite a number of skool frends there as well,but sadly to say the items they were selling were mostly aint of any use to me or to most ppl ( i think),tat is why i nvr buy anything from them. My previous skool was involve as well, SMK Sek5 and most of me frends were involve in tis YE thingy too.So i had a chance to meet up wit a few of them after some time ( sorry for never being able to drop by in skool ). And to show support for them,i bought a few items,tat was actualy wont be used by me...

After all this...we went bak...and I was in time to attend YA at me church...It was quite interesting hearing Mei Yee and Lukas foreign experience...New info came to me mind i guess...When YA ended, I and a few other friends went off again to KLCC to watch Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix.

The movie was kind nice...But the highlight of the show besides the kissing scene of Harry Potter and Cho Chang will definetly be the fighting scene at the end plus the clash between Dumbledore and Voldermor ( did i spell correctly? )

Hehe ,i reach bak home at 11.30 or so,was feeling dam freaking tired but manage to kacao a few ppl wit my sms and also got to online for a while to chat wit some1...oh well there goes my whole saturday... I know play too much,but who cares =)

No comments: